Some commands of the previous version became obsolete with the
new data structure, other
have new names or their functions are now included in existing commands.
So there is a set of old commands that don't work in the new version.
- DB_EXTEND and PDB_EXTEND do not exist in the new version because
there is not a maximum number of catalogues that can be written in the system
- The old management commands DB_GEST and PDB_GEST are now called
DB_MANAG and PDB_MANAG.
- The command DB_NUMCK is now called DB_CHECK
- The old commands DB_DOC and PDB_DOC are not already supported,
because the catalogues documentation can be obtained with the command
- In a DECNET network the functions of the old DB_REMOTE command are now
included in the PDB_COPY command.
- The command DB_WINDCO do not exists in this version,
be used instead.
- The commands DB_DIXAN and DB_TYPE are not available in DIRA2.
Previous page |